Information Guide 2017
Welcome to all junior participants and parents!
Be part of the Triathlon weekend in Kitzbühel and enjoy World Cup feeling in one of Austrias biggest Triathlon events for Kids, Youth and Juniors. This year the Triathlon European Championships will take place again after 2014 in Kitzbühel between the 15th and 18th of June 2017. On Thursday the 15 th of June 2017 the „Kitz TRIGames 2017“ will take place for the 11th time in a row at the Lake Schwarzsee in Kitzbühel.
BE PART OF IT !
When / Where
Thursday, June 15 th 2017 (corpus christi), Kitzbühel – Schwarzsee Stadtbad
- Deadline of registration is the 6th JUNE 2017
- maximum of possible participators was increased from 300 up to 350
- class C m/f and class B m/f are already closed as the group limit is already reached.
€ 15,– for Kids (E,D) and Supersprint (C,B,A,JUG,JUN)
Late entry: The race is limited to 300 athletes, however in case there are still slots available there is a possibility for a late entry direct at the venue on:
- Wednesday, June 14th, between 16:00 p.m. and 19:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 15th, between 08:00 a.m. and 09:00 a.m.
Late entry fee will be EUR 20,–
Classes & Distances
|group E||6 +7 years||2011/2010||25 m – 0,5 km – 250 m|
|group D||8 +9 years||2009/2008||50 m – 1,0 km – 400 km|
|Supersprint C||10 +11 years||2007/2006||250 m – 7,0 km – 2,0 km|
|Supersprint B||12 +13 years||2004/2005||250 m – 7,0 km – 2,0 km|
|Supersprint A||14 +15 years||2002/2003||500m – 12,3 km – 3,0 km|
|Supersprint youth||16 +17 years||2000/2001||500m – 12,3 km – 3,0 km|
|Supersrpint Juniors||18 +19 years||1998/1999||500m – 12,3 km – 3,0 km|
can be found here *) subject to change
can be found here *) subject to change
Race types on 15th June 2016:
- KIDS RACE: Kitz Tri Games: For all kids age 6 – 9, (2008-2011) : Mountain Bikes only (wheel width of 1,5 inches), no road bikes ! Our support crew is there to assist at the check-in and will also help in the transition zone during the race if needed
- SUPERSPRINT: For athletes age 10-19 (2007-1999) this is a drafting race which follows ITU standards, race briefing mandatory, there is a introduction and line-up of the athletes 15 min prior to the start, ‘TAKE YOR MARKS” – signal horn – jump start. Use the provided boxes for your sports equipment, on the bike only the bike shoes, helmet and glasses are allowed.
Running shoes can be placed beside your bike. After the transition you need to place swim goggles and cap as well your helmet in the box, time penalties and penalty box in use
multiple lap bike course – it is the athletes responsibility to complete the whole course as required, lap control on the run course by taking wrist bands, overlapped athletes might be stopped if required due to safety reasons
Entitled to participate are all young athletes as they fit into age group categories mentioned (if NO health restrictions exist). The attendance and participation is at one´s own risk. The organizer has no liability for damages against participants and/or third party persons. By entering the race and registering online you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions by the LOC.
A safe and fair race for all athletes is our highest priority! Please pay attention to the rules and regulations of the Austrian Triathlon Association which will apply. Attendance at the Race Briefing is mandatory.
Recommended lodgings which are right next to the race course are the following:
- Hotel Bruggerhof ( also offering camping ) www.bruggerhof-camping.at
- Hotel Seebichl www.hotel-seebichl.at
- Alpenhotel www.alpenhotel-kitzbuehel.at
- Pension Oberhaus www.oberhaus-kitzbuehel.at
please use the following public parking area: Kellerwiese (P9) or Parkplatz Pfarrau (P4) , both are within walking distance 5-10 minutes from the event area. There is no possibility to park right at the venue. Please be carefull and leave your car behind only locked at any time!